BLOG 1: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY


Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. My name is Denisse Costanza Campos Lagos, I was born on july 7, 2000, in a public hospital in San Miguel, a district of Santiago, but I have always lived in La Cisterna. I live in a house with my parents, my two older sisters and my brother in law. I have four cats and four dogs who are like my children; they have all been picked up off the street.




During my childhood, I studied in a private school located in La Cisterna, but i think i lived in a bubble because i didn't know about political or social context of the moment. 

Later, in my adolescence, I finally studied in a public school for only girls called "Liceo 7 - Teresa Prats de Sarratea" which was founded by Gabriela Mistral. It was in that place where i opened my mind; I learned about different topics like feminism, social movements, political practices, etc.



Currently, I’m studying public managment at EGGP, Universidad de Chile; altrough I would like to study law.


I like play videogames with my friends, especially League of Legends. Also, I like listening to music, sometimes to draw, to learn my favorite songs on piano like some Los Bunkers or Queen songs, altrough I listen to everything.




In quarantine I started "to see anime" and I fell in love with a Naruto character (Rock Lee) because, for me, he represents the personal overcoming and perseverance.






But what I love the most is spending time with my family.


Comentarios

  1. Rock lee is the better Naruto's character and Gai Sensei its the second best :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the best fight of all naruto is: rock lee vs gaara with music of linkin park

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that you like naruto, and I love our friendship, by the way with so many animals in a house you must have a lot of work ajajaja xd xoxox.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. Hi Denisse! The same thing happened to me, in quarantine I started to see anime and I really enjoy it (I see hunter x).

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi denisse, I think we all fall in love with an anime character in this quarantine and ¡All your pets are really cute!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2: Why did I choose this programme/career?

BLOG 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY