BLOG 4: MOVIES AND SERIES


Well, to be honest I’m not a person who watches a lot of movies, in fact, I prefer series for some strange reason, maybe because the chapters are shorter. I usually watch horror or superhero movies, about “horror” could be The Shining and Doctor Sleep, and about superhero I have to admit that I love Spiderman, specially “The Amazing Spiderman” and the lastest Spiderman movies (yes, I dislike early Spiderman movies, I’m sorry, I think that Peter Parker doesn’t represent him, just personal opinion).








But my favourite serie and the one I will talk about is Daredevil (from Marvel). It’s produced by Steven S. DeKnight and created by Drew Goddard. The main characters are Matt Murdock or Daredevil, Karen Page, “Foggy”, Wilson Fisk or Kingpin (who is also a villain of Spiderman) and others.
It’s about Matt Murdock, who is a blind lawyer. At night, he becomes a vigilante taking the name of “Daredevil” and takes the justice from the criminal world of Wilson Fisk (Kingpin) into his own hands.


                                          Daredevil (Serie de TV) (2015) - Filmaffinity

I like this serie because he isn’t like many known superheroes, in fact, he’s more like an antihero. The stories told in the serie are more “mature” (I mean the content). Unfortunately, Netflix canceled the fourth season and that makes me very sad.

Comentarios


  1. I confirm that tom holland is the best actor in spiderman, he is very beautiful but he will never exceed jorge zabaleta, never hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to watch this serie for many months and I don't know why I still don't see it, really I need to watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I read a "news" that they said that with the creation of Disney plus, it wanted the series for his platform, so there are rumors that they will continue. Don't get your hopes up anyway :( Rumors are almost never real. BTW, I love The Amazing Spider-Man, I think Andrew Garfield is the best spiderman

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2: Why did I choose this programme/career?

BLOG 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

BLOG 1: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY