BLOG 2: Why did I choose this programme/career?

Hello everyone, this time I’m gonna talk about why I chose this career. 


When I was a child, I had the typical dreams like being a singer (even when I sing horrible to this day) or being doctor. Also, I used to play at being a teacher and that was the only profession I considered when I grew up. During my -almost- 20 years, I have thought study different careers: the “most important” career was psychology: I was 15 years when I chose psychology because I liked the idea of contributing something to the rest, especially to teenagers.




 
But when It was time to choose, I didn’t know what to do. As so many people, I wasn’t completely  inspired by any career. My only option was to become a history teacher because I always liked history. My family didn’t like that decision very much, so they helped me to find something, and was in that moment when I decided to study public managment. I like this career, but I hope someday to study law because it's something I really like.



 
My experience at Universidad de Chile was better than I thought, I met some great people who make the days in class more comfortable. I like so much the union in EGGP to deal with problems, even though management isn't the best and our space is small for all students of public managment and political science.
 
To finish, I honestly haven’t thought about the job, but I have three years to think.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I wish you the best, the decision you make, laws or public administration, you can be happy, do what your heart tells you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. As for that you wanted to study pedagogy in history. My family did not like the idea either, why? I don't know, actually, when they talked to other people, they said: "she has two options, the law or public management" and they made the third option invisible

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Friend, I feel that psychology would have been a good career for you, you know how to listen and give good advice.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

BLOG 1: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY