BLOG 5: A PHOTOGRAPH


First of all, like many of you, I’m not a fan of photographs although I think I’ts a wonderful art of expression. I love taking beautiful pictures and also seeing other people’s photos, which they post on internet, but I don’t know the authors of them.


An example of that, is this famous photograph taken by Susana Hidalgo, an chilean actress, on October 25, 2019. The photograph shows a protest during the social outbreak: many people protesting against oppression, fighting for their rights, showing their discontent to a government that doesn’t listen to them.




I like this photo because it shows an important moment in Chile, starting on October 18. Many of us participate in this, even older people too. Inequalities in the country affect many people, especially those who don’t have the opportunities to grow, that0s why we all go out on the streets  to help those people who need it.


And thanks to the protest, a new Constitution of the Republic Will be voted in December.

Comentarios


  1. The photo is good, and best of all, it will be told by the story where there will be guilty and heroes -some anonymous-

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this photo, seriously I thought writte about this picture because it's very significative

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2: Why did I choose this programme/career?

BLOG 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

BLOG 1: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY