BLOG 6: Favourite Music Genre/Musician


Well, this topic is one that interests me a lot because I’m a person who listens to music almost all day, at night, on trips to the university, etc. Since I was little I have had very varied tastes of music, I always wanted to classify myself in one genre (like Pop, Rock, wathever), but currently I’ts not something that matters much to me, that’s why today I listen to everything.


I can enjoy music from Illapu to Metallica. Also, I enjoy pop music, I even heard kpop a few years before when I was 14-17, so I know the South Korean music industry and the big problems within it (such as the exploitation of artist, how they force them to note at to lose their weight, etc).


But at the present, my favourite musician is an argentinian artist (and freestyler), WOS, who does hip-hop music.


















I met him a year ago because he was made popular by a song called “Canguro”. I like him because his lyrics in the songs represent a lot of my thoughts. For example, in the song “Púrpura”, in one part of the song he says “Si pintan paredes te parece vandalismo, pero matan mujeres ¿y eso a vos te da lo mismo?”.

                                                                   Canguro, 2019




So I think his two albums are amazing and I’ll keep waiting for more of his music.

Comentarios


  1. I love the WOS songs, especially when they talk about youthful despair.
    I miss you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2: Why did I choose this programme/career?

BLOG 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

BLOG 1: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY