BLOG 10: EVALUATION OF MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

 

I must confess that I have never had an activity like this, writing about small parts of my life and 
my thoughts and ideas. However, I really liked doing this, since in addition, I can meet the 
rest of my classmates and know about their tastes; realize that we have things in common and 
other things in which we differ.
 
I have to say that what I liked most about this experience is writing about my pets since they
are an important  part of my life and I am happy to talk about them and that the
rest know them.
 
It is a good experience, which helps to increase the English lexicon. I think this helped me 
much more to learn to argue in English, to remember things like the verb to be and its 
conjugations, to learn more words, etc.
 

I wish there was an opportunity to write more controversial topics, for example, what we 
would do to help a more just country. It is an interesting topic. Also, write more 
about other personal tastes, I mean, what we would like to do if we didn’t study what we 
study at EGGP, our primordial “dream” that escapes from what we currently do, etc.

Comentarios

  1. I think that it was cool to meet in this other classmates and I agree in the point of write more about our personal tastes.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. the blog of pets was undoubtedly the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also consider that this activity was a good opportunity to improve vocabulary and review previous contents.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2: Why did I choose this programme/career?

BLOG 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

BLOG 1: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY