BLOG 9: PETS AND ANIMALS

First of all, my house isn’t small and I have two large patios so we take care of them in good condition.



My oldest dog is called “Puppy”, I took her home when I was 10 years old. I remember the day when I picked up, she was so small that she fit in the shoe box they threw it in, and she was outside a church.






Then another dog follows her is called “Laila”, I have her since the quarantine began because she was thrown in the cemetery near my house and we brought her in because the cemetery closed and nobody could feed it.





.



Then, my puppy "Jake", a neighbor didn't want him and would throw him away, so we adopted him since 6 years ago.







And finally the smallest puppy named “Peluso”, it’s the same story, the difference is that it was my uncles in the south who no longer wanted him, so we brought him to Santiago





About my cats, I have a old cat that is around 13 years old, her name is Princesa. Then, my sister’s cat is called Issi, my other sister’s cat is called Shira, and the smallest cat is called Kitty, whom we picked up from the street because some people abandoned her when she was a baby.


Princesa

                                                 

                     Issi                                              Kitty                                       Shira




I love all my pets very much because they brighten my days and keep me company.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2: Why did I choose this programme/career?

BLOG 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

BLOG 1: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY